Suffering from a sweet tooth craving? If you have some avocados stocked up, half the marathon is won. :)There are absolutely some enjoyable discoveries to make and devour when you are a happy foodie.
It’s needless to say how much I love desserts and yes I also do love avocados too. But what I did not know until now, was to enjoy them together. 😀 That is some healthy sweet twist. Isn’t it?
I tried this recipe yesterday owing to my craving attack and the motivational drive here, was that it just took me 15 minutes to prepare this.
All you need:
- 1 large avocado or 2 small ones (soft and ripe)
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
- 1/4 cup of soy milk or coconut cream milk
And now :
- Peel the avocados and remove the seed. Scoop the pulp and put in in a blender.
- To that add the rest of the ingredients.
- And turn on the blender until all ingredients are smooth and combined. You will have to open the jar and scoop the sides once or twice and your done.
- Sprinkle with some chopped walnuts or dressing of your desire.
- Allow the mousse to settle and cool in the fridge for 15-20 minutes and you are all set to dig your spoon in. 😀
How easier could this get? Really!