When I sit with a warm cup of my favorite black coffee, defrosting my hands and relieving my stress I cannot stop thinking what a great addition some freshly great brownies would make. And what follows next is the motivation to bake them right away. ♥
Ingredients that need from your pantry:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp vegan butter/ peanut butter/coconut butter
- 1/2 pc of avocado (optional). This adds a smooth and rich texture to the brownies.
- 1/4 cup of flavorless oil
- 1/2 cup of water or any non dairy milk
- dark chocolate pieces or chocolate chips
To Prepare and set it to Bake:
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 180 C.
- In a mixing bowl, sift and mix all the dry ingredients – flour, baking powder, sugar & cocoa powder.
- To the dry ingredients add the remaining ingredients mixed in a separate bowl, combining the oil, vanilla extract, vegan or peanut butter and the mashed avocado and mix well.
- slowly keep adding water and stir to make a smooth thick batter without any lumps.
- Add in the chocolate chips or pieces.
- Grease a baking pan and pour the mixture into it spreading it across the surface evenly.
- Be generous and add some more chocolate pieces on top. 🙂
- Pop your tray in the over for 30 mins till a toothpick comes out clean and allow it sit and set for another 20 min or so. You see patience is the key. 🙂
Serve Hot and Enjoy!♥