I love Pancakes. They make weekend breakfasts exciting and when it’s some of those evenings, when I do not wish to put much labor for snack cravings, I choose to whip up some quick easy fluffy pancakes. Out of the few things I had tried earlier, I realized I hadn’t tried one with some chocolate chips and I was not wrong about these pancakes turning out to be even more tempting. ♥
All you will need:
- 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 & 1/2 cup of buttermilk ( soy yogurt from Silk is excellent) and if you do not have soy yogurt no worries, use water to make a smooth batter and it works just fine.
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Heat a non stick pan with some oil on low to medium heat.
- Mix all the above ingredients with the chocolate chip going in at the end making a smooth batter.
- Use a measurement spoon like an ice cream scoop or a medium sized ladle for the right proportion to get the perfect size each time.
- Take a scoop of this and pour it on to the hot pan. In a few seconds you will see bubbles in the pancake and notice it rise. 🙂
- Carefully flip the side when the bottom turns golden brown and cook for a few more minutes. Repeat the same for the rest of the batter.
- Stack your moist easy-peasy chocolate chip pancakes and drizzle it with some Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup instead of the routine maple syrup.You may also add some whipped vegan butter if you want to. 😀
Serve hot with a freshly cup of brewed coffee and win hearts over this simple easy dish.
I love anything and everything about chocolates. How about you ? 🙂